Friday, August 1, 2008

Bicycle Quotes

Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling. ~James E. Starrs


The bicycle had, and still has, a humane, almost classical moderation in the kind of pleasure it offers. It is the kind of machine that a Hellenistic Greek might have invented and ridden. It does no violence to our normal reactions: It does not pretend to free us from our normal environment. ~J.B. Jackson


Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live.
~ Mark Twain

Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle.

Helen Keller

Until mountain biking came along, the bike scene was ruled by a small elite cadre of people who seemed allergic to enthusiasm. ~Jacquie Phelan


It's been a long time since I've written old-fashioned sword and sorcery; I'm hoping it's like riding a bicycle.
Lynn Abbey

Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.
Charles M. Schulz


When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
~ Emo Philips


Life is like riding a bicycle: you don't fall off unless you stop pedaling.
Claude Pepper

Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit.
Billy Connolly

My main form of transportation at that time was a bicycle, because bicycles could move though the crowd.
John Pomfret


Get a bicycle. You will not regret it if you live. ~Mark Twain, "Taming the Bicycle"

More Quotes on Bicycle are here..
Share these Quotes using >> Facebook / Twitter / Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy of Famous Quotes and Sayings