Thursday, March 26, 2009

Vegetarian Quotes

I will not eat anything that walks, runs, skips, hops or crawls. God knows that I've crawled on occasion, and I'm glad that no one ate me. ~Alex Poulos


Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.
~Albert Einstein


We all love animals. Why do we call some "pets" and others "dinner?"
~k.d. lang


If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
~Author Unknown


I did not become a vegetarian for my health, I did it for the health of the chickens.
~Isaac Bashevis Singer


I eat everything that nature voluntarily gives: fruits, vegetables, and the products of plants. But I ask you to spare me what animals are forced to surrender: meat, milk, and cheese.
~Author Unknown



Coexistence... what the farmer does with the turkey - until Thanksgiving.
~Mike Connolly


I am in favor of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being.
~Abraham Lincoln



The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.To my mind, the life of a lamb is no less precious than that of a human being.
~Mahatma Gandhi



I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician.
~Marty Feldman



You can shoot the tiger, or stay out of his way, but you cannot pronounce him a vegetarian.
~Richard Mitchell



I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
~A. Whitney Brown


Expecting life to treat you well because you are a good person is like expecting an angry bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.
~Shari R. Barr



A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows.
~George Bernard Shaw


I was a vegetarian until I started leaning toward the sunlight.
~Rita Rudner
Share these Quotes using >> Facebook / Twitter / Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy of Famous Quotes and Sayings