Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Future Quotes

Some of our finest collection of future quotes... for you...

Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed.
~Wayne Dyer

May the dreams of your past be the reality of your future

I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.
~Albert Einstein

Show me someone who doesn't dream about the future and I'll show you someone who doesn't know where they are going

The future is always beginning now.
~Mark Strand


While I take inspiration from the past, like most Americans, I live for the future.
Ronald Reagan

Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future and renders the present inaccessible.
~Maya Angelou


The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.
~Albert Einstein

The past can't see you, but the future is listening. ~Terri Guillemets

I have seen the future and it is very much like the present - only longer. ~Kehlog Albran


I know not what the future holds, but I know who holds the future. ~Author Unknown


The course of life is unpredictable... no one can write his autobiography in advance. ~Abraham Joshua Heschel

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.
~Winston Churchill


I like men who have a future and women who have a past
~Oscar Wilde

I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.
~William Allen White
Share these Quotes using >> Facebook / Twitter / Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy of Famous Quotes and Sayings