Monday, December 29, 2008

Fame Quotes

Our favorite Lists of fame Quotes and sayings for you all...


Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wings. Only one thing endures and that is character.
~Horace Greeley

Fame is the thirst of youth.
~ Lord Byron

Men the most infamous are fond of fame, And those who fear not guilt, yet start at shame.
~Charles Churchill

The aspiring youth that fired the Ephesian dome Outlives, in fame, the pious fool that rais'd it.
~ Colley Cibber


To myself alone do I owe my fame. [Fr., Je ne dois qu'a moi seul toute ma renommee.]
~Pierre Corneille


Don't confuse fame with success. Madonna is one; Helen Keller is the other.
~Erma Bombeck

Fame hit me like a ton of bricks.
~Eminem

If you come to fame not understanding who you are, it will define who you are.
~Oprah Winfrey

Scarcely two hundred years back can Fame recollect articulately at all; and there she but maunders and mumbles.
~Thomas Carlyle

When you can do the common things of life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world.
~ Thomas Carlyle

After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.
~ Thomas Carlyle


The woman who can create her own job is the woman who will win fame and fortune.
~Amelia Earhart

Fame is a fickle food upon a shifting plate.
~Emily Dickinson



It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely.
~Albert Einstein

Fame is a bee. / It has a song / It has a sting / Ah, too, it has a wing.
~ Emily Dickinson
Share these Quotes using >> Facebook / Twitter / Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy of Famous Quotes and Sayings