Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Camping Quotes

She had the loaded handbag of someone who camps out and seldom goes home, or who imagines life must be full of emergencies.
-Mavis Gallant

Any man, in the right situation, is capable of murder. But not any man is capable of being a good camper. So, murder and camping are not as similar as you might think.
-Jack Handy

I went camping for 33 days, and now everybody seems to care.
Colleen Haskell

I, more or less, love camping out, so I dug it, but I didn't enjoy other people's pain.
Casper Van Dien


If you're not in New York, you're camping out.
Thomas Dewey

Is that weird, taking my Louis Vuitton bag camping?
Jessica Simpson

I'm sure that's not poison ivy

Just one more hill to climb, it's all flat from here.

I know the drought has a ban on open fires, but this is a campground, I'm sure we'll be ok.



Green Foilage

Camping is nature's way of promoting the motel business.
-Dave Barry --American writer, b.1947

Even in a time of elephantine vanity and greed, one never has to look far to see the campfires of gentle people.
-Garrison Keillor
Share these Quotes using >> Facebook / Twitter / Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy of Famous Quotes and Sayings