Thursday, December 25, 2008

Coffee Quotes

I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon. ~Ronald Reagan


Man does not live by coffee alone. Have a danish. ~Author Unknown





This coffee tastes like mud! Well, it was ground this morning.
~Author Unknown


I don't have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine!
~Author Unknown

A leaf fluttered in through the window this morning, as if supported by the rays of the sun, a bird settled on the fire escape, joy in the task of coffee, joy accompanied me as I walked.
Anais Nin

A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.
Paul Erdos

Almost all my middle-aged and elderly acquaintances, including me, feel about 25, unless we haven't had our coffee, in which case we feel 107.
Martha Beck


Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!
~ Gerard Way

Actually, this seems to be the basic need of the human heart in nearly every great crisis - a good hot cup of coffee.
~Alexander King

He was my cream, and I was his coffee - And when you poured us together, it was something.
~ Josephine Baker

Decaffeinated coffee is kind of like kissing your sister.
~Bob Irwin

~ like my coffee like my women: hot, strong, steamy.
~Anonymous

I like my coffee strong and my women weak.
~Alexander Pappas

Coffee is good for talent, but genius wants prayer.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.
~ Turkish proverbs

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons
~ T.S. Eliot



Cocaine is like really evil coffee.
Courtney Love

Coffee and cigarettes, that's one of my weaknesses.
Jason Behr

Coffee and smoking are the last great addictions.
Lara Flynn Boyle




Americans are making coffee a bigger part of their lives, expanding attitudes and behaviors that are driving new levels of consumption.
Robert Nelson


Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee.
~Stephanie Piro


Go here for Some more Coffee Quotes
Share these Quotes using >> Facebook / Twitter / Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy of Famous Quotes and Sayings