Friday, December 19, 2008

Blindness Quotes

More Blindness Quotes on our main site

I have only one eye,--I have a right to be blind sometimes . . . I really do not see the signal!
Lord Horatio Nelson

He that is strucken blind cannot forget The precious treasure of his eyesight lost.
William Shakespeare

Had the price of looking been blindness, I would have looked.
Ralph Ellison

Hate and mistrust are the children of blindness.
William Watson

My darkness has been filled with the light of intelligence, and behold, the outer day-lit world was stumbling and groping in social blindness
~ Helen Keller

There is a condition worse than blindness, and that is, seeing something that isn't there.
~Thomas Hardy

“Blindness Hatred is blind, as well as love”
~ Thomas Fuller

I am unjust, but I can strive for justice. My life's unkind, but I can vote for kindness. I, the unloving, say life should be lovely. I, that am blind, cry out against my blindness.
Vachel Lindsay


There's none so blind as they that won't see.
Jonathan Swift


And when a damp Fell round the path of Milton, in his hand The Thing became a trumpet; whence he blew Soul-animating strains--alas! too few.
William Wordsworth
Share these Quotes using >> Facebook / Twitter / Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy of Famous Quotes and Sayings