Monday, January 19, 2009

People Quotes

People Quotes and some famous people sayings...



People Quotes


In a world where you can be anything... be yourself.

Each of us represents a star in Heaven. Sometimes we shine with the rest, sometimes we twinkle alone and sometimes, when we least expect it, we make someone else's dreams come true.

Some people make the world special just be being in it.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
~ Galileo Galilei


"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work."
~Emile Zola

"We are all atheists about most of the gods humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further."
~ Richard Dawkins


People think it is holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if you're standing alone.


"Give me a museum and I'll fill it."
~ Pablo Picasso

Angels are there no matter how much everyone hates you.

You laugh because you think I'm different I laugh because you guys are all the same.


"I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart."
~ e e cummings (1894-1962)


Keep the pictures they never change only the people in them do.


"The full use of your powers along lines of excellence."
~ John F. Kennedy (1917-1963)

All you girls think you're tough... well all your shit ain't that rough. You think you know the deal... but it's me and my girls who keep it real.

If you have something to say, say it to my face, not behind my back.

If you ever hurt me... you get it back 10 times worse.

They hate me and rate me simply because they ain't me.

It is better to be hated for what you are then to be loved for what you are not.

Every new day is another chance to change your life.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
~ Albert Einstein

People who count their chickens before they are hatched, act very wisely, because chickens run about so absurdly that it is impossible to count them accurately
Oscar Wilde

Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

No matter how dull, or how mean, or how wise a man is, he feels that happiness is his indisputable right.
~Helen Keller

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
~Walter Winchell

Don't worry about me or what I do. What happens in my life has nothing to do with you. So keep your mouth shut and stop talkin' shit, because I'm sick of you bitchin' and all you bullshit.

A lot of teenagers are people who express a burning desire to be different be dressing exactly alike.

In the past a leader was a boss. Today’s leaders must be partners with their people.. they no longer can lead solely based on positional power.
~Ken Blanchard

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep.
~Ken Blanchard


Do what you think is right and to hell with your popularity.

Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer.

Never explain: your friends don't require it, and your enemies won't believe you
Share these Quotes using >> Facebook / Twitter / Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy of Famous Quotes and Sayings