Friday, November 7, 2008

Business Quotes

xIn business, I’ve discovered that my purpose is to do my best to my utmost ability every day. That’s my standard. I learned early in my life that I had high standards.
Donald Trump

An advertising agency is 85 percent confusion and 15 percent commission.
Fred Allen

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn't happen today.
Laurence J. Peter

An economist's guess is liable to be as good as anybody else's.
Will Rogers

People that pay for things never complain. It's the guy you give something to that you can't please. ~Will Rogers


To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart. ~Thomas Watson, Sr.


I have found no greater satisfaction than achieving success through honest dealing and strict adherence to the view that, for you to gain, those you deal with should gain as well. ~Alan Greenspan


As a small businessperson, you have no greater leverage than the truth.
John Greenleaf Whittier

Ask five economists and you'll get five different answers - six if one went to Harvard.
Edgar R. Fiedler
Share these Quotes using >> Facebook / Twitter / Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy of Famous Quotes and Sayings