Friday, March 13, 2009

Alcohol Quotes

No animal ever invented anything so bad as drunkeness - or so good as drink. ~Lord Chesterton


Even though a number of people have tried, no one has yet found a way to drink for a living. ~Jean Kerr


We borrowed golf from Scotland as we borrowed whiskey. Not because it is Scottish, but because it is good. ~Horace Hutchinson


Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.
Winston Churchill

Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend.
Gerard Way

Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.
Frank Sinatra

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Hunter S. Thompson

Alcohol is the anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life.
George Bernard Shaw

I tried to drown my sorrows, but the bastards learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good feeling.
Frida Kahlo

Alcohol is barren. The words a man speaks in the night of drunkenness fade like the darkness itself at the coming of day.
Marguerite Duras



Alcohol is the anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life.
George Bernard Shaw

Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.
Frank Sinatra


Wine is as good as life to a man, if it be drunk moderately: what life is then to a man that is without wine? for it was made to make men glad.
Bible

Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.
Bob Marley


I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Hunter S. Thompson

Alcohol is the anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life.
George Bernard Shaw

I tried to drown my sorrows, but the bastards learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good feeling.
Frida Kahlo

Drunkenness is temporary suicide. ~Bertrand Russell, The Conquest of Happiness

Alcohol is like love. The first kiss is magic, the second is intimate, the third is routine. After that you take the girl's clothes off.
Raymond Chandler

Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts.
Finley Peter Dunne

Everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another drink. ~Author Unknown


Wine gives a man nothing... it only puts in motion what had been locked up in frost. ~Samuel Johnson
Share these Quotes using >> Facebook / Twitter / Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy of Famous Quotes and Sayings