Thursday, September 18, 2008

Basketball Quotes

Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals.
James Naismith

Boards, Boards, Boards.
Knute Rockne

When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro.
Larry Bird

If you are going to take it to the bank, then you better cash it in.
Shannon Fish

Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up. ~Red Auerbach


Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass. ~George Raveling


The only difference between a good shot and a bad shot is if it goes in or not. ~Charles Barkley

The best teams have chemistry. They communicate with each other and they sacrifice personal glory for the common goal.
~Dave DeBusschere

I haven't been able to slam-dunk the basketball for the past five years. Or, for the thirty-eight years before that, either.
~Dave Barry

Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it.
~ Unkonq

Talent wins games, but team work and intelligence wins championships.
~Michael Jordan



When I dunk, I put something on it. I want the ball to hit the floor before I do. ~Darryl Dawkins


You don't play against opponents. You play against the game of basketball. ~Bobby Knight

My responsibility is getting all my players playing for the name on the front of the jersey, not the one on the back.
Source Unknown

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best.
Tim Duncan
Share these Quotes using >> Facebook / Twitter / Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy of Famous Quotes and Sayings