Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Luck Quotes

Do u really believe in luck?I do but I feel you are as lucky the amount of hard work you put in.Even though there are exceptions I think it can never substitute hard work.Here are some quotes on luck


I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.
~Bette Davis


Luck is what you have left over after you give 100 percent.
~Langston Coleman


Maybe I'm lucky to be going so slowly, because I may be going in the wrong direction.
~Ashleigh Brilliant


Those who have succeeded at anything and don't mention luck are kidding themselves. ~Larry King


If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities.
~Maya Angelou


Go and wake up your luck.
~Persian Saying


I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.
~Thomas Jefferson


Luck never gives; it only lends.
~Swedish Proverb


Nothing happens by chance, my friend... No such thing as luck. A meaning behind every little thing, and such a meaning behind this. Part for you, part for me, may not see it all real clear right now, but we will, before long.
~Richard Bach


Name the greatest of all inventors. Accident.
~Mark Twain


We all dream a lot - some are lucky, some are not. But if you think it, want it, dream it, then it's real. You are what you feel.
~Tim Rice


Everything in life is luck.
~Donald Trump


Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
~Seneca


Luck is when opportunity knocks and you answer.
~Author Unknown


The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.
~Wilson Mizner


Love is like an earthquake-unpredictable, a little scary, but when the hard part is over you realize how lucky you truly are.
~Author Unknown


It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned. ~Frank A. Clark
Share these Quotes using >> Facebook / Twitter / Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb

3 Comments:

Blogger List Of Colleges said...

Hi,

My name is Manish Kapoor. I've just visited your website http://bestquotesandsayings.blogspot.com/ and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links with my website. I can offer you a site-wide link back from our following website which are as follows:

(http://cutequoteslife.com/)with page rank 2
(http://funnysayings4u.blogspot.com/)with page rank 2

As mentioned, your link would be placed on the site HOME PAGE as well as across all inner pages, not on any "links" pages which may be buried in the site somewhere. If you are interested please add the following information to your website's home-page and across all inner pages and kindly let me know when it´s ready and I will do the same for you as soon as got your reply, otherwise you can delete my link from your site.

TITLE: Love Quotes Sayings
URL: http://lovequotes4u.com/

Or you can use the following html code:

Love Quotes Sayings

I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time,

Manish Kapoor

May 12, 2010 at 4:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is very nice post.very nice information this will help me."There is more to life than simply increasing its speed".you can more quotes great quotes

June 7, 2011 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Enthusiasm Quotes said...

Very amazing and interesting post
famous Positive quotes
make new friends

October 21, 2017 at 5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy of Famous Quotes and Sayings