Thursday, January 15, 2009

Parties Quotes

Quotes and sayings about parties


To alcohol! The cause of, and solution too, all of lifes problems.

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

I am awake, I might as well be drinking.

I don't know a lot about politics, but I can recognise a good party man when I see one
~Mae West

Live For Today...Plan

If I were invited to a dinner party with my characters, I wouldn't show up. ~ Dr Seuss

Hear no evil, speak no evil - and you'll never be invited to a party ~ Oscar Wilde

No man does right by a woman at a party. ~Harry Golden


She had heard someone say something about an Independent Labour Party, and was furious that she had not been asked. ~Evelyn Waugh


The Life and Soul, the man who will never go home while there is one man, woman or glass of anything not yet drunk. ~Katherine Whitehorn

Never be the first to arrive at a party or the last to go home and never, never be both. ~ David Brown

If you go to a costume party at your boss's house, wouldn't you think a good costume would be to dress up like the boss's wife? Trust me, it's not. ~ Jack Handy

For Tomorrow...Party Tonight..!!!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance
Proverb

I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it.

Proud mother of a delinquent child!

Nothings is illegal until you get caught.
Share these Quotes using >> Facebook / Twitter / Delicious / Digg / Reddit / YahooMyWeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy of Famous Quotes and Sayings